Under the direction of the Conference Center Manager, performs a variety of skilled and unskilled tasks in the custodial care and maintenance of City facilities.
- Sweeps, vacuums, mops, dusts, shampoos, steam cleans, strips, waxes, polishes and buffs floors, carpets, and dusts furniture, fixtures. Some ladder work will be required.
- Inspects and maintains assigned custodial equipment and small tools for proper operating condition.
- Garbage is emptied on a daily basis, both inside and outside of the facility.
- All restrooms are cleaned, restocked and sanitized daily.
- Employee break areas are cleaned daily to include mopping, dishwashing, wiping tables.
- Clean and organize kitchen for approved caterers.
- Assist in setup and tear down for each event at facility.
- Laundering of linens and other facility items.
- Organization of storage areas on a regular basis.
- Inventory of all items in the facility.
- Performs other tasks as assigned.
- Positive interaction with clients and guests of the Conference Center.