All General Maintenance applicants must be able to work nights, holidays and weekends. Must be detail oriented and a self starter. Pay commensurate with skill level. All applicants must be at least 21 years of age or older due to insurance.
- Rough Creek Lodge is looking to hire a General Maintenance worker.
- Position is full-time, competitive pay and benefits.
- Be prepared to work weekends, holidays and nights.
We ask that candidates bring a great attitude willing to learn and work as a team in a fast paced, service oriented environment. Rough Creek Lodge is located approximately 30 minutes from Glen Rose, Granbury, and Stephenville.
Maintenance personnel are responsible for executing all duties regarding the care and upkeep of the hotel and all surrounding buildings and property.
Greet guest in a caring, friendly and courteous manner when any guest is encountered throughout the property.
Arrive on time each scheduled shift, in proper working uniform, with appropriate equipment in a friendly, caring frame of mind to assist guest, management and co-workers.
Examples of Duties
- Experience with all types of HVAC systems preferred. Most systems are the typical home split systems.
- Diagnose issues and repair. Replace fan motors, capacitors.
- Answer all guest calls for assistance or room repairs.
- Assist in the preventative maintenance programs throughout the property.
- Assist in the repair and maintenance programs throughout the property.
- Assist in the upkeep, cleaning, and "housekeeping" chores within the maintenance areas, using care to keep tools and equipment clean and in good repair.
- Report any discrepancies in property and equipment when witnesses anywhere in the hotel or on the grounds.
- All other duties and responsibilities assigned by management.
- Ability to read, write, and communicate English very clearly.
- Ability to push, pull, lift and do abundant physical movements throughout the work areas.
- Good working knowledge of all types of maintenance and engineering equipment and systems.
- Ability to talk comfortably and professionally with hotel guests.
- High School diploma or equivalent technical or trade school certification.
- Related trade school courses or diploma relating to commercial repair and maintenance programs.
Salary: $12.00 to $20.00 /hour