· Checks front office accounting records for accuracy and compiles information for the hotel’s
· Tracks room revenues, occupancy percentages, and other front office operating statistics.
· Prepares summary of cash, check, and credit card activities, reflecting the hotel’s financial
performance for the day.
· Posts room charges and room taxes to guest accounts. Processes guest charge vouchers and
credit card vouchers.
· Verifies all account postings and balances.
· Summarizes results of operations and prepares reports for management.
· Performs duties of the Front Desk Agent.
· Performs other duties as assigned.
· High school diploma or equivalent.
· Accounting background preferred.
· Previous hotel experience desired.
· Strong customer service orientation and skills.
· Present a professional image, and able to communicate well with both guests and employees.
· Ability to operate front office equipment and computers.
· Ability to compile facts and figures.
· Ability to understand principles of auditing, balancing, and closing out accounts.
· Ability to work a flexible schedule, including weekends and holidays.