Skip to content

5th Annual Pinewood Derby

  • Share:
  •  
Name: 5th Annual Pinewood Derby
Date: January 18, 2020
Time: 11:00 AM - 4:00 PM CST
Event Description:
The purpose of the Pinewood Derby project within the Scouting program is to offer an opportunity for the Scout to spend quality time with a parent or mentor, fostering a stronger relationship while learning important skills. Developing the vision and skill to change a block of wood into a functional design, decorating it in an imaginative way, and gaining a basic understanding of the mechanics of the car constitute 90% of the goal of this program. Participating in the race and having an opportunity to compete make up the other 10%. Please click HERE for schedule.
 
Location:

First United Methodist Church 
301 Loop 567
Granbury, TX

Date/Time Information:

Saturday, January 18, 2020
11:00 AM - 4:00 PM

Fees/Admission:

Free and open to the public

Set a Reminder:
Enter your email address below to receive a reminder message.

Scroll To Top