The Chamber of Commerce celebrates its Best of Business (BOB) Awards annually with a themed banquet and awards presentation. Each year Chamber members nominate businesses and individuals that have set the standard of business excellence and exceptional community service. The awards are presented to those who represent the best of the best nominated by their peers.
Seating is limited ... you won't want to miss this!
Below is a list of the award categories for this year's banquet. Know of someone who you would like to nominate? Click the link below to submit a nomination.
There are six award categories:
- Small Business of the Year -Organization with 50 or less employees that exemplifies business excellence and is making significant contributions to the Chamber and the community.
- Large Business of the Year- Organization with 51 or more employees that exemplifies business excellence and is making significant contributions to the Chamber and the community.
- Women in Business - Female business owner or employee who exemplifies business excellence and commitment to empowering fellow women in business.
- Granbury Young Professional - Business owner or employee, age 21-40'ish, who exemplifies business excellence and commitment to empowering fellow GYPs and collaboration with the business community.
- Rising Star Award - Organization with less than 3 years in business serving the Hood County area and that is making significant contributions to the Chamber and the community.
- Howard Clemmons Person of the Year Award - Business or community member who best represents Howard's unselfish dedication and devotion to the business community of Hood County.
Date and Time
Thursday Dec 1, 2022
6:00 PM - 9:30 PM CST
Lake Granbury Conference Center
Tickets are $125 per person if purchased by November 14th. Tickets are $150 per person after November 15th.
Sponsorships available. Click on the link below for more information on how to become a sponsor.