Wellington State Bank is searching for an organized, attentive, part-time bank teller to provide exceptional service to our customers by handling routine tasks, such as processing payments, accepting deposits, and handling withdrawals. The teller will respond to customer requests and inquiries, make recommendations about bank products and services, maintain and balance cash supplies, and keep track of bank records and financial information.
The teller must be able to work the hours of 11:00 AM to 5:00 PM Monday through Friday.
- Assist customers with processing transactions, such as deposits, withdrawals, or payments.
- Handle currency, transactions, and confidential information responsibly.
- Maintain and balance cash drawers and reconcile discrepancies.
- Inform customers about bank products and services
- Answer phones and greet customers with exceptional service.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Cash handling experience may be required.
- Ability to pass a background check.
- Basic math and computer skills.
- Exceptional time management, communication, and customer service skills.
- High level of accountability, efficiency, and accuracy.