- Chamber Ally Partners
Lake Granbury Medical Center is a 73-bed community hospital. facility providing complete medical care and advanced surgical procedures. LGMC serves Hood, Somervell, and Erath County residents. Accredited by the Joint Commission. Nationally accredited Bariactic Care, Sleep Lab and radiology center.
Whom to Contact
- Andi BarnesPhone: (817) 408-3043
- Jessie FallinPhone: (817) 408-3206
- Dixie Lee HedgecockPhone: (817) 408-2273
- Cory JohnsonPhone: (817) 579-2979
- Brooke MontoyaPhone: (817) 408-2273
- David OrcuttPhone: (817) 408-3043
- Amee TurnerPhone: (817) 408-2273
Driving Directions: Start from the DFW Metroplex, drive southwest on US377, after entering Granbury, continue on US377 until crossing the Lake Bridge, continue 1/4 Mile, Hospital sits on left side.